An expert interview on finding the UK’s dominant COVID-19 variant and the race to understand its impact.
Richard Myers is Head of the Bioinformatics Unit within Data and Analytical Sciences and one of the Cell Leads in the Genomics Cell working within the PHE response to Covid.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021