In 2018 Public Health England (PHE) asked the public about their experiences with reproductive health issues and over 7,500 women and people with female reproductive needs responded. Many told us of their desire for reproductive health problems to be normalised, …
Lydia is the reproductive health programme manager at PHE. She has worked at PHE since 2019, having previously worked as an academic with a focus on pregnancy complications and women’s health research.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021