Find out about the steps we can all take to keep our blood pressure in check and help reduce the burden that high blood pressure places on the NHS and social care.
Katherine Thompson is PHE's Head of CVD Prevention Programmes.
This blog revisits the national CVD ambitions and sets out why, two years on from their publication, work across the health care and public health system which strives to achieve these goals remains vital.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021