The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have mirrored, and in some cases exacerbated, our entrenched health and social inequalities. Find out how PHE's new resource can help local areas to build back inclusive and sustainable economies.
Judith Kurth is public health manager for health inequalities at Public Health England. The team exists to contribute to PHE's mission of improving health and reducing health inequalities. My role is to support PHE and wider system partners to embed health inequalities in all that they do, and to support place-based action to prevent and reduce health inequalities.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021