This week is Breastfeeding Celebration Week, and this year we’re focusing on how partners and the wider family can support new mothers to breastfeed.
Greta Hayward is Lead Nurse, Maternity & Early Years at PHE and WHO Collaborating Centre Nurse Advisor.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021