It’s nearly June. That means many things to many people – summer, school holidays, long evenings… and to some, Health Profiles. Since 2006, these summaries of health data for each local authority in England have been produced to support local …
Don Sinclair is a consultant in public health medicine and former director of public health. He works on health profiling and is particularly interested in producing information to support local decision makers.
Related content and links
Public health matters
The official blog of Public Health England, providing expert insight on the organisation's work and all aspects of public health. More about this blog.
Comments and moderation
- What Londoners can expect this winter 16 September 2021
- What the Health Profile for England shows us about the wider impacts of COVID-19 on health 15 September 2021
- Blood pressure: Are your pipes in good working order? 6 September 2021
- A welcome return to school for students in England 2 September 2021
- Five reasons to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're pregnant 26 August 2021